iPhone screen flickering? A blank screen?
Need a quick fix to your iPhone display issues?
Call our experts at +91 8860380007 to get the first solution over the same call. If it still doesn’t work get your iPhone to us or arrange a pick up.
- Call us. Tell us your iPhone model. Get a quotation.
- We will pick up your device. Fix it and return it.
- Check your phone and make a card or Paytm payment.
Why is iRepair Hub a preferred iPhone service center.
- Screen replacement in 60 mins
- No hidden cost
- Trained Technicians
- Repair Service Warranty
Here are quick fixes to some very common iPhone display issues.
Your iPhone screen is black.
The only option is to force restart your device.
- For iPhone 6 –press the home button and the top button together until you see the Apple logo.
- For iPhone 7 or 7 plus – press both the side and volume down button for 10 seconds.
- For iPhone X and 8 series – press and release the volume up button quickly, do the same with volume down button and then the side button.
If your iPhone screen shows connect to iTunes.
- Connect your device to a computer and open iTunes.
- While your iPhone is connected to iTunes, force restart it.
- From the dialog box choose Update and let iTune try to reinstall iOS. It won’t erase any existing data.
- Once the update is done, set up the device.
If your iPhone colors look distorted
Go to Settings, tap on General, go to Accessibility, tap on Display Accommodations and select Color Filters.